Dec 7, 2008

the happenings

okay. my blog has been abandoned for like two weeks, that is because i went to my kampung to look after my grandpa. yes, to make it better, i haven;t watch my current obsession, twilight. ps/ i might be watching twilight this thursday. hee. i arrived at my house on friday night. on the next day, i have to attend my cousin's wedding in selayang. on sunday while i was sleeping, i received a text message from my soulmate, nan sofiah telling me that she's stuck because there's a major landslide took place in Bukit Antarabangsa. and she asked me to watch news for further info. i was so shocked and only god knows how worried i am. besides nan, i have other friends staying there. i wondered how were they doing. i hope everything will be fine. i really am sorry for those who had lost their loved ones, their house and other valuables. and now, updates on the landslide can be seen everywhere. and, i guess the landslide is the current happening for now. until then, later readers:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

closer than you thought

My photo
no need to tell my name again and again. you are well aware of that. a little less about me; i'm one of a kind earthlings. bet you won't find a creature like me in your sundry stores. i sing my heart out when i'm mad. i enjoy composing poems as it enables me to picture myself in others situation. i do blog even when my composition is nothing to be proud of. i do polyvore although 'lack in fashion sense' is my middle name. i do have scarce number of friends with different skintone while my english command is nothing to be compared with my other amigos. i do photography even when i really don't produce photos that make people go 'aahh'. so that's what jazrina really is. trying to live her life to the fullest even when she doesn't excel in everything she tries:)

seguidor:)

:)