May 30, 2009

official addiction



its the korean series, Boys Over Flowers or BOF for short. it is actually the remake of Taiwan famous series, Meteor Garden and Japan's Hana Yori Dango. And i like korean F4 much better. haha. they're just unresistable.
for those who haven't watch this series yet, you gotta have to. this story revolves around a commoner's life, Geum Jan Di (the lead actress) when she is accepted into Hangeul's most prestigious Shinhwa High. Jan Di doesn't really care of what people think of her because she knows, she won't fit in. not until she caught the F4 group leader attention, Gu Jun Pyo. who is also happen to be the son of the school owner. in the meantime, Jan Di develop her feelings for one of the F4, Yoo Ji Hoo. in Tiqa's defense, Ji Hoo looks kinda cute though in that picture. haha. this comedy-romance series will keep you laghing and crying at the same time too. aahh, never regretted that i've bought the whole season DVD;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

closer than you thought

My photo
no need to tell my name again and again. you are well aware of that. a little less about me; i'm one of a kind earthlings. bet you won't find a creature like me in your sundry stores. i sing my heart out when i'm mad. i enjoy composing poems as it enables me to picture myself in others situation. i do blog even when my composition is nothing to be proud of. i do polyvore although 'lack in fashion sense' is my middle name. i do have scarce number of friends with different skintone while my english command is nothing to be compared with my other amigos. i do photography even when i really don't produce photos that make people go 'aahh'. so that's what jazrina really is. trying to live her life to the fullest even when she doesn't excel in everything she tries:)

seguidor:)

:)