Sep 4, 2009

fairytale lah sangat

You could be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
Either way I, don't wanna wake up from you.


i think my flip flop hates me. i really do think that way. it keep on slipping off me everytime i'm wearing it. haha.

as always, nothing wonderful ever happened today. oh except for the non stop rain in the morning. i love it. today is friday or also known as physics-skipping-day. so, me and my loyal partner in crime, shahira and liyy went to the library instead. baik kan? i know, ponteng tapi pergi library :) of course, the aircond is the main reason. tadi all of us baca adventures of tintin and then pergi tour america dengan liyy. hahaha. bestbest. then tiba tiba rasa macam apasal la hari ni senyap semacam. then boom it hits me, tiqi tak datang. kalau ada dia sure bising gila. haha.

they say time can heal almost everything. i say why not create a fast-forward remote control? obviously, people don't want to go through all those hard times kan?

went to physics class at titian tadi. masuk class macam biasa. then at my usual seat, ada lah bag someone ni. bila dah tau bag siapa, macam agak panas lah kan. dah la ceroboh class orang. selamba pulak tu sit at my seat. sheesh. annoying nyaaa. pasal dia sorang, semua kena tukar seat. really don't hope to see her face again. well at least not in my class.

sometimes i don't want to go to school. why oh why is that?
  • malas
  • i don't want to see your face
  • oh and your girlfriend face too
  • rainy weather. baik tidur kat rumah kan? ;)
so itu je lah. oh and, rindu nan ;( padahal baru je jumpa tadi.


No comments:

Post a Comment

closer than you thought

My photo
no need to tell my name again and again. you are well aware of that. a little less about me; i'm one of a kind earthlings. bet you won't find a creature like me in your sundry stores. i sing my heart out when i'm mad. i enjoy composing poems as it enables me to picture myself in others situation. i do blog even when my composition is nothing to be proud of. i do polyvore although 'lack in fashion sense' is my middle name. i do have scarce number of friends with different skintone while my english command is nothing to be compared with my other amigos. i do photography even when i really don't produce photos that make people go 'aahh'. so that's what jazrina really is. trying to live her life to the fullest even when she doesn't excel in everything she tries:)

seguidor:)

:)