Oct 27, 2009

liarshit

hari ni bengang sangat punya pasal, balik terus on computer.

i saw everything you did little missy. all those little notes you got on your lap. ingat orang tak nampak ke? okay maybe me and liyana je yang nampak. why oh why semua orang tak nampak all those copying you got there going? i've never been this furious. i hate it when i saw something and i can do nothing about it. sumpah tadi rasa macam nak penampar je muka kau tu. dah lah pegi toilet 18 minutes, to be precise. sabar je lah. dah kena kantoi dengan cikgu tadi pun tak serik lagi ke? eee.

yang makcik lagi sorang tu pun satu. i thought you saw her doing that god-knows-what. alih alih, dia pulak pergi tanya apa jawapan untuk number sekian and sekian. memang best.

hey there little voldy, next time, jangan sibuk tanya what's coming out for exam. because i am 150% sure that you can score. thanks to those little notes you have in your pocket. pfft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

closer than you thought

My photo
no need to tell my name again and again. you are well aware of that. a little less about me; i'm one of a kind earthlings. bet you won't find a creature like me in your sundry stores. i sing my heart out when i'm mad. i enjoy composing poems as it enables me to picture myself in others situation. i do blog even when my composition is nothing to be proud of. i do polyvore although 'lack in fashion sense' is my middle name. i do have scarce number of friends with different skintone while my english command is nothing to be compared with my other amigos. i do photography even when i really don't produce photos that make people go 'aahh'. so that's what jazrina really is. trying to live her life to the fullest even when she doesn't excel in everything she tries:)

seguidor:)

:)