Feb 11, 2010

my heart is filled with you

omona,

okay, this is insane. i dont know why i'm super excited everytime i talk about you. i admit most of the times girls expect the first move from guys. but with you, i figured that i should start things first. it's cool with me, i mean, it's not wrong for girls to start a conversation right? but when you responded, it turns my world upside down. in a good way, of course. it's just a simple 'hye' yet, the impact are sooooo huge. i bet you must have heard me screaming just now. ask my friends, yes, i giggled, jumped until my cheeks turned red. the question now is, how am i gonna face you soon? this is so embarassing. but somehow, i kinda wait to bump on you at school. i am fully aware that you have tonnes of admirers and from what i see and what i heard, you never seem to care about your fangirls. i dont know if it's a good sign or not. i am also sure that all of my friends are now tired of hearing stories about you and truth is, i cant stop talking about you because i just cant stop thinking about you :)

*just in case you're wondering, 'omona' is 'oh my god' in korean :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

closer than you thought

My photo
no need to tell my name again and again. you are well aware of that. a little less about me; i'm one of a kind earthlings. bet you won't find a creature like me in your sundry stores. i sing my heart out when i'm mad. i enjoy composing poems as it enables me to picture myself in others situation. i do blog even when my composition is nothing to be proud of. i do polyvore although 'lack in fashion sense' is my middle name. i do have scarce number of friends with different skintone while my english command is nothing to be compared with my other amigos. i do photography even when i really don't produce photos that make people go 'aahh'. so that's what jazrina really is. trying to live her life to the fullest even when she doesn't excel in everything she tries:)

seguidor:)

:)