Jun 8, 2010

school holiday is such a bore but i dont wanna go to school either

what to do during school hols :
  1. eat eat eat :D
  2. watch korean dramas. what else? ^_^
  3. homeworks / study?
  4. pointless addmath project -___-
  5. Big Bang myself everyday. what more can i do? they're korean most swoon-worthy boyband :DD
  6. hang out with my cousins.
  7. work out! chehh. haha. anything for Yoona's bod and legs ;p
  8. learn hangeul.
so there's this boy, he actually asked me to write about him at my blog. i dont really know what to write about him but all i know is his funny attitude makes him someone's fun to be around with. oh and, he was born a day before me. haha.there you go Shawn? happy now? haha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

closer than you thought

My photo
no need to tell my name again and again. you are well aware of that. a little less about me; i'm one of a kind earthlings. bet you won't find a creature like me in your sundry stores. i sing my heart out when i'm mad. i enjoy composing poems as it enables me to picture myself in others situation. i do blog even when my composition is nothing to be proud of. i do polyvore although 'lack in fashion sense' is my middle name. i do have scarce number of friends with different skintone while my english command is nothing to be compared with my other amigos. i do photography even when i really don't produce photos that make people go 'aahh'. so that's what jazrina really is. trying to live her life to the fullest even when she doesn't excel in everything she tries:)

seguidor:)

:)