Jun 13, 2009

finally

finally, i've bought Mortal Instrument City Of Ashes today. padahal City Of Bones pun belum habis baca lagi. haha. tinggal around 40 to 50 pages left je. really can't wait. that book excites me. hee. so, the exact plan today was to teman my little cousin to watch Hannah Montana. at first, i was like why me? why i'm the one that should teman her? but then again, i've made up my mind and just go along with her. went to klcc but the tickets semua dah sold out. unbelievable kan? i mean, it's just Hannah Montana. then, we went to Pavilion and finally got to watch it at 4.50 pm. for the second time. unbelievable, yes i know. haha.

then, i remembered Afifah's text suruh belikan City Of Glass if i see it anywhere by any chance. involuntarily, i went straight to Times but yeah, as expected, City Of Glass takde. sorry Fifah:( i was looking it for myself too tadi. tapi takde. hmm. this Afifah of mine semangat sangat pergi google some dirt about this saga and yes, there were some people have their interest set on turning this novel into a film. just like Twilight. i knoww. well, Afifah and me will be excited like HELL if the rumours were true. as surprisingly as it seems, people are actually talking about the most suitable actor to star as Jace Wayland, one of the lead character in the novel. since Jace is a gorgeous, golden-haired hunk, who will register first in your mind? just like Afifah said, of course lah Alex Pettyfer:) hehe. i CAN imagine him as Jace. i really do. haha. it'll be friggin cool if Alex Pettyfer do star as Jace. but somehow the cutie from Hannah Montana, Lucas Till can also play Jace's role. plainly because he's blond. haha. whoever get to be Jace in the future, i don't really care. but i really do wish for Alex Pettyfer. who doesn't?:D gahhh. i hate being addicted to anything in particular but this Mortal Instrument saga is worth to be addicted for:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

closer than you thought

My photo
no need to tell my name again and again. you are well aware of that. a little less about me; i'm one of a kind earthlings. bet you won't find a creature like me in your sundry stores. i sing my heart out when i'm mad. i enjoy composing poems as it enables me to picture myself in others situation. i do blog even when my composition is nothing to be proud of. i do polyvore although 'lack in fashion sense' is my middle name. i do have scarce number of friends with different skintone while my english command is nothing to be compared with my other amigos. i do photography even when i really don't produce photos that make people go 'aahh'. so that's what jazrina really is. trying to live her life to the fullest even when she doesn't excel in everything she tries:)

seguidor:)

:)